Thursday 23 December 2010

MY PERFECT CHRISTMAS

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is GOLDDELICATESSEN and I live in London which is a very long way from the North Pole.

I have tried to be good all year and hope that you and your reindeers will be able to deliver me a nice present. I would really like

.Gisele Ganne Knuckle Duster

.Olympia Le Tan Book Clutch

.Solange Azagury Lips ring

.Nicholas Kirkwood Shoes

. Delfina Delettrez Skeleton Hand

.Chanel Classic Bag

.Shaun Leane Claws Bracelet

.Polly Morgan Taxidermy Piece

.Gisele Ganne Soldier Ring

 I know that you and your helpers must be very busy at the moment and hope that you will also have time to deliver some nice gifts for my family.
I will leave you a glass of milk and some cookies next to our Christmas Tree and there will also be some carrots for Rudolf and the other reindeers.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment